Glass ReFORM is a company committed to its environment. Established in 2008, (formally Who’s? Glass) we are proud to offer a cleaner, more modern alternative to the UK’s remaining glass industry and combine the ancient skills of glass-making with modern technologies and still demonstrating a green ethos. Heat, sweat, skill and a little patience is combined to create our recycled glassware products. Our intentions and goals however remain the same. The simple premise of Glass ReFORM is to make the recycling of a used glass bottle as environmentally friendly as possible – to transform glass that was destined for landfill into desirable, contemporary glassware products with value, a design edge and purposeful eco-logic. Fabulous eco-friendly tequila-beer glass and shot set. Very popular drink , Attractive, bright glasses that make the perfect gift. Presented in attractive packaging and made with love in Devon.
For Him, Gift Guide
Recycled Desperados beer bottle glass and shot glass
- 100% Recycled Glass Beer Bottles
- Glass measures 135mm (h) x 60mm (rim dia) and shot 70mm (h) x 30mm (rim dia)
- Glass & Shot made from one bottle – nothing is wasted
- Unique Drinking Gift Item in attractive gift packaging
- Acetate labels so mild hand wash only – DO NOT PUT IN DISHWASHER